Monday, October 1, 2012

My all time favorite rodeo event is bull riding.  What happens is it is just basically a fight between you and the bull to see who wins, to see if you can stay on a bucking machine for eight seconds.  Bull riding is the most populer and most dangerous.  The Equipment they have to have is a bull rope with a bell attached to weigh it down, rossin, a sticky substance to make you have more grip, a hard vest just in case you get steeped on it protects you, and chaps to protect your legs during the ride.  The only rule basically is you have to stay on for eight seconds.  half for the cowboy and half for the bull.  Bull riding runs in my family.  My brother did it up until last year, the year of his accident.  my grandpa did it, and i think my great grandpa did it as well.
I know a lot of bull riders from my brother and i know a lot of bro bull riders to.  i will list just a few of them.
Brian Curtis
Jesse Bail
Ardie Maier
Chandler Bownds
I know a lot more put that is just a few. :)
Brian Curtis
Ardie Maier
Chandler Bownds

Jesse Bail


3 comments:

  1. Bull riding looks very intense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The PBR is the best bull riding to watch because they have the best cowboys and the best bulls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not hard to see why this is the most dangerous event.

    ReplyDelete