Monday, August 27, 2012

State 4-h

This past weekend me and my family went to the state 4-H rodeo in Pierre SD.  It was a lot of fun to watch.  There was a lot of great competition.  A 4-H rodeo is a loot different than a pro or PBR rodeo.  There are more events in a 4-H one then a pro rodeo.

Some of the events included Barrels, Poles, Breakeway,Goat Tying, Flag Race, Saddle Bronc, Bareback and Bulls.  My sister Karisa competed in the Barrel racing.  The rodeo's were Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  You could either compete Friday and Sunday or Saturday and Saturday night.  My sister didn't end up placing but we still had a lot of fun.

5 comments:

  1. Rodeo is awesome! I'm glad that you had fun watching Karisa at the 4-H rodeo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to the rodeo in Pierre. I'm glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does 4H have more categories to compete in? How many are women allowed to compete in?

    ReplyDelete